Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lovely Surprises

So, I think I told you that my grandparents are moving in with my parents. Well, that is officially happening next week. My grandmother is kind of a hoarder, not in the so-awful-you-can't-even-walk-on-the-floor kind of way. Just that every nook and cranny in the closets and spare bedrooms are full of stuff that they don't use. She just doesn't want to throw things away that aren't completely useless. Anyway, my mom and dad have been packing up their house little by little and bringing it load by load to their house. My grandmother has been very good about dispersing her things among all her grandchildren. I have gotten the pick of the litter because it's my parents that are packing all the stuff. All this to say... I just acquired the most beautiful set of flatware. It's amazing. And perfectly silver. And now I'll show you some pictures. :)





I can't believe this price tag! I can't find a year anywhere on it, but I'm going to do some research...

Happy Tuesday to you.
<3 Aub

1 comment: