Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some Ramblings

Before I got married, I spent two years at Roberts Wesleyan College for music. Evan and I talked a lot about what would happen with my education if we decided to get married before he proposed. We decided to get married and that I would take some time off from my education to get adjusted with everything. When I decided to leave Roberts I had a hunch that I wouldn't get much support from the people there. From my friends, or from the professors I had gotten to know. The most surprising reaction I got was from one of my very best friends. When I told her that I wouldn't be coming back the next semester she was mad, sad, hurt, and probably the least supportive of anybody. Our friendship was never the same after we talked about it. We were both on eggshells around each other, and initially didn't speak for weeks. Without any more details, it took us a very long time to get back to speaking terms and to be okay with each other. I haven't seen her in almost one year, and Evan and I just decided that we would go visit the college in a few weeks. I told her about it, and we agreed to meet up. I'm very excited about it, but also nervous. I want it to go well, ya know?


I can't get the pictures I wanted uploaded...

Have a good Tuesday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment