Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rain & Sun

The weather around here has been super un-predictable. We had snow early in April, and since then it has been nonstop rain! Yesterday, we had a breakthrough of some sun and Evan and I biked ten miles! I was in pain during the biking, but after I felt so good! I was glad that I had planned dinner ahead, or else I would definitely not have had enough energy to figure out a meal. This morning was also pretty nice, and I had some errands to run so I rode my bike downtown instead of driving. It's a nice way to conserve, and it's good for me!
This is my bike. My awesome bike. That Evan bought for me. And I love it.




This little robin decided to camp out in our front yard, so I took some pictures of him.

Have a wonderful Tuesday<3

No comments:

Post a Comment