Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's That Time Again...

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!! :)

I am swooning over this vintage suit c/o Modcloth.
Now on to the Awkward and Awesomes of the week!

Awkward
- Having to go to my brother in law's wedding in a few weeks. Evan is in the wedding, and I'm not. So I'll feel super awkward sitting in the front with my in-laws.
- Training our dog. He's two years old, and misbehaves alot.
- When I start Nursing school in the Fall, I'll be in classes with people who were freshmen in high school when I was a senior.
- The mediocre temperatures and massive amounts of rain in the middle of April.
- How much more coffee I've been drinking since marrying Evan. (I'm not blaming him... :))
- How bland dinner was last night. The meatballs were so boring. Ugh.
- How much I hate waitressing. But do it anyways.

Awesome
- The sitcom 'Friends.' It's awesome. And funny. And we watch it every night.
- Apple Puff Pastry. I made some last night to make up for the crappy dinner. Yum-O.
- The Olive Garden. The nearest one to where we live is like an hour away, which stinks, but it makes it more awesome when we get to eat there.
- We're going to Tennessee soon, and I get to see some family I haven't seen in 3 years!
- Will Ferrell on 'The Office.' DeAngelo Vickers. It's perfect.
- Marriage. It's pretty awesome if I may say so myself. <3

Have a Wonderful Thursday friends.
<3 Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment