Friday, April 8, 2011

Fabulous Friday

I'm starting a new trend around here. It's obvi called 'Fabulous Friday.' I'm going to talk about some kick-butt designer rooms that I find. And that I looooove. I know this isn't really a design blog. Or anything else specific blog, but more of a lifestyle blog, and since I often spend myself daydreaming about designing my own kitchen, and eventually our whole house, I thought I would share some stuff that I like.
 I love this kitchen. The wood cabinets and the open storage in the island. And i love the display platters above the hood.
 This kitchen makes me want to create something delicious! It's just divine. The brick mixed with the wood gives me a wonderful feeling. :)
 I love the bold, rich colors in this space. It feels so warm and inviting.
The white! I love it. I'm also a fan of the open hanging display in the middle.

Happy Friday!!
<3 Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment