Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday :)




                                       Evan and I in Outer Banks, North Carolina.




Awkward & Awesome Thursday is from the lovely Sydney's blog 'The Daybook' and I love it, so I decided to do it too!

Awkward
- Yesterday, when Evan & I woke up, he asked me, "Hey, in the middle of the night, what were you doing with your hands?" And me having no idea what he was talking about.
- In the episode of "The Office" that I watched yesterday where Micheal asks his real estate agent, Carol to marry him after four dates. At Kelly's Dewali celebration.
- Knowing that I'm writing my blog like people actually read it, when I only have two followers.
- Burning the dessert I made for dinner at my parent's house. And people eating it anyways.

Awesome
- Getting Evan's car paid off 18 months ahead of time.
- Getting to go on a mini vacation in May, to Tennessee!
- Putting a puzzle together all by myself. A 500 piece puzzle! I know, it's amateur, but I am sooo proud.
- This proposal. I almost started crying.
- My brother and his family are coming to visit in one week! I haven't seen them since Christmas.


<3 Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment