Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Wedding! :)

People always say that your wedding day flies by, and to a point I agree. The time leading up to the wedding, pretty much all summer went by super slowly, but the actual day did go by pretty fast. I think the only thing I would change is that instead of getting married at four in the afternoon, I would have chosen an earlier time like one o'clock or something...

Anyways, more pictures...

                                                      I am 100% in love with this dress.
                                                      Nieces, Isabel and Maddie.
 The whole family! From L-R Top: Maddie (Niece), Cass (Sister), Nate (Dad), Lori (Mom), Me, Evan, Lisa (Mother in law), Tom (Father in law), Noah (Brother in law)
Bottom: Isabel (Niece-- check that face out!), Caleb (Brother), Sis (Sister in law), Grandpa, Grandma, Grandma, Grandpa, Hannah (Kyle's fiancee), Kyle (brother in law)



I love the outside pictures that we took, they were just so different than everything else that day.


                                                                 A dear friend, LeeAnn...

Anyways, that was the wedding. Had some friends in from out of town last night. It was great to see them!

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

<3 aub

No comments:

Post a Comment