Monday, March 28, 2011

Girlfriends. (Friends that are girls)

I spent the morning with dear friend of mine, and her beautiful daughter. We looked through some photo albums, played some music, baked some Apple Dumplings (pictures coming later!), and ate lunch. I am so blessed to have this woman's friendship. She has counseled me in so many ways. She got me interested in cooking and baking, and her marriage with her husband has given Evan and I a Godly example of how a marriage should work. I love spending time with her and her family. I always feel refreshed after being around them. Having good girl friends is so important. Since I got married, I haven't spent much time with just my girl friends, and I have recently realized how much I miss them!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment