Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hump Day!

Hmm, I feel like I have so much to say this morning I don't know where to begin.
Today started out a little stressful, because Evan is going through some trouble at work. He's an electrical engineer for the local power company and to make a long story short, there was an issue with a project he is working on, and if he doesn't get it fixed it could cause really big problems with some power lines. But, he just texted me and said that he was getting things figured out. Which is a huge relief.
I felt kind of down and out this morning, so I decided that I would read from Psalms. I am continually amazed at how God orchestrates things in our lives. I started reading, and came across this...

'O Lord, how many are my foes!
Many are rising against me;
many are saying of my soul,
there is no salvation for him in God.
But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, 
my glory, the lifter of my head.
I cried aloud to the Lord,
and he answered me from his holy hill.'
                   Psalms 3:1-4
No matter how down I am feeling, God is the Lifter of my head! I was just so touched by these simple words.

Alright, in other news I cannot wait for the rest of the snow to get the heck out of here. I am just aching to wear a dress, and flip flops! Plus, I don't want to see my winter coat again for months and months!
Since this is a quite word heavy post, here are some rando pictures...

Have a good Wednesday!

<3 Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment