Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Hump Day :o)

Here's a little list for you to get to know me better... :)
 
 
Current guilty pleasure: America's Next Top Model, Oxygen has been airing marathons everyday and man! I can't get enough!

Current color: Green, always green. I can't wait to see it on the trees.

Current read: I think I'm going to start 'Catcher in the Rye' soon.

Current drink: Just coffee, baby. 

Current food: BBQ Pulled Pork. Man, oh man is it delicious. 

Current favorite show: Gilmore Girls, The Big Bang Theory, The Office.

Current wish list: A new dress for a wedding this summer, A recipe for dinner tonight, my husband to come home and cuddle up with me, somebody to do the dishes in my sink.

Current needs: I better just do those dishes myself... 

Current triumphs: I'm more than halfway done with a puzzle that I did ALL BY MYSELF.

Current bane of my existence: A trombone solo that I need to perform in two weeks.

Current celebrity crush: Derek Jeter. It's always been you, Derek.

Current indulgence: My third cup of coffee today.

Current blessing: Everything. With all this new snow, I can't help but be reminded of the people who don't have a roof over their heads to protect them from the weather. 
 
Current outfit: Slippers and sweats. 

Current excitement: My puzzle is almost done!  

Current mood:
Tired, but content.


Now let me know about you..! 

So, last night western NY got about 6 inches of snow. I mean, come on, it's almost April. I just don't get it! I can't wait to get my spring and summer wardrobe out of hiding but it's not going to happen for a couple more days or more likely, weeks. Here are some pictures from our snowfall... 




                                                 This is Husband, and dog. :)
Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment