Thursday, March 31, 2011

Do you know what day it is!?!

It's Awkward and Awesome Thursday!!


Awkward:
- Not going pee yesterday morning before I started making breakfast, and having to run to the bathroom while the eggs were still cooking and then coming back and having eggs stuck to the darn frying pan.
- When I take the dog outside to do his business and somebody walks by, completely distracting the dog from his business.
- How much I love watching re-runs of 'Saved By The Bell' every morning on TBS. Very funny.
- Laying in bed last night and having my stomach make the weirdest noises, and Evan asking 'Uhm, are you okay?'
- The first lasagna I ever made. It was so wrong it was awkward. 
- That picture up there...

Awesome:
- The bagel and cream cheese I'm about to eat for breakfast. Delish.
- Eight O' Clock coffee brand. Yumm-O.
- Getting to see my brother in two days!
- Evan and I made a 'Summer To-Do List' last night. It's filled with super fun things that we are going to do together this summer!
- My grandparents are moving back home after being a couple hours away for 20 years. It's going to be pretty great to have them closer.
- The lasagna I made for dinner last night.(Much better than the first time)

Have a wonderful Thursday!

<3 Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment